If you're interested in advertising a position with ASQ Edmonton please email the job posting to Placement@ASQEdmonton.org.
ASQ Edmonton publishes postings as a courtesy to sponsors and members, and does not warrent the availability of the position or the qualification of those applying.
Agrocorp Processing Ltd
Business Analyst - Quality Assurance (Food Processing)
Operations: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Reporting to: Vice President - Projects.
Term: 6 months term, with potential to extend to employee status depending on work availability and performance.
Location: Moose Jaw or Vancouver, travel is required to all Canadian locations and project sites.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Education or professional training in Food Science or Agriculture Engineering or relevant fields
- 1- 2 years’ experience in quality assurance, involved in audits (compliance with FDA/ HPFBI or others)
- Experience in technical writing of SOPs, control documents
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience or training in technical writing (including SOP, manufacturing protocols, quality audit reports etc.)
- Intermediate to advance level of Microsoft Office Suite especially with Excel,Visio
- Proficient using computer and basic trouble shooting
- Exposure or experience in food market analysis and development would be an asset
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write quality/manufacturing protocols, reports and SOP’s in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Assist with project feasibility studies, market analysis, marketing and development.
- Assist with sourcing quality supplier and suitable technology.
- Ensure that product, processes, and materials are in conformance with internal quality standards and customer requirements Maintain and control document management system, and coordinate the distribution of documentation, revisions, and sign-off by all affected parties to ensure control
- Ensure the on-going calibration, verification, and confirmation of measurement tools.
- Maintain calibration systems, documents, and procedures.
- Provide support for investigations by collecting and analyzing data, reporting information, and following up on corrective action completion for quality issues.
- Provide support for qualification, execution, validation, and confirmation of new processes, products, and equipment to the manufacturing line
- Conduct internal audits and report results of the audit to the relevant functional groups to ensure quality management system requirements are met and corrective actions are issued where necessary.
- Validate the successful implementation of corrective actions and their closure.
- Organize and maintain records according to established departmental and production procedures
Click here for more information on this opportunity.
Contact us to post your companies position here
You can also check Global ASQ site for more Career Opportunities.